In order for people to know what having an abortion does to a person, here is just a small list of its deadly effects upon people young and old…
- Many of them are having sex outside of marriage, which is fornication and a grave sin against God.
- They take abortion pills or have surgery done, in order for them not to be pregnant or have the responsibility of being a parent.
- Many do this for financial reasons is best for them, but terrible for their future son or daughter, who could have been something in this world.
- They are killing an innocent life, who is a real-life person, though they are so small in the womb as babes.
- They are allowing more and more women to go on a waiting list for a child to adopt.
- They are allowing Satan to lead them into what they are thinking is their choice and their right as a woman.
- They are allowing continual thoughts of regret to seep into their daily lives, while wondering if God will ever forgive them.
- They are guilt-ridden and find no escape for what they did through worldly means.
- They are allowing other people to lead them astray, into thinking that abortion is ok.
- They are leading people astray unknowingly into having an abortion themselves.
- They justify their sinful actions, while also voting pro-choice in elections.
- They are not allowing God to speak the truth to them via daily Bible study and prayer.
- Their minds are so far gone in the world’s thinking that they no longer do God’s will.
- They have allowed darkness to seep into their lives, which has lured them further away from Christ.
- They are putting a rift in their relationship with their husband, their family, friends, and most importantly God.
- They are disregarding what their spouse, parents, family, loved ones, and God thinks.
- They often live a secret life, for confessing this one sin would make them feel terrible inside.
- They are allowing themselves to lose their salvation, if not confessed and forgiven of by Jesus, our Lord, before death.
Solomon said, “these six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.” (Proverbs 6:16-24) As was spoken, one thing that God hates are hands that shed innocent blood. And who is innocent when it comes to abortion. They are all the unborn babies that are killed by the knife or by the pill. So if God hates abortion, then it is also an abomination in His sight. Such people who commit such things are on dangerous soil. Come death and judgment, they will be found out guilty, no matter if they said they believed in Jesus. So the only way out is for them to be forgiven by Jesus, Himself. His blood can cover them, but they must be sincere in their desires to never do this again and speak out against it instead. This is denying worldly things that are evil inside, in order to do God’s will instead.
Paul said, “that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:9-13) Will you do this? Confess your sins to God, even now. Proclaim that Jesus is Lord of your life and that you will no longer walk in sin. You have a promise from God and His Word, that if you “confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:16) Although abortion can cause so much damage to people’s lives, it doesn’t have to last. There is one person who can take all the pain and sorrow you are feeling and that is Jesus. All that He asks is that you come unto Him and He will make all your burdens light. And when you are forgiven, You won’t help but tell everybody your story. How the Lord rescued you. God has great plans for Your life, even many spiritual gifts. And that baby who was killed is smiling down from heaven when they realize that You came to Christ fully and are now saved. What an awesome reunion this will be in heaven.
Let us pray:
Oh Lord, I pray that we will all surrender our lives to You. No matter how far gone we are, I pray that we will continue to reach for You for help. It is when people begin to forget You is when the deeper they will get into sin. Soon, You will be off their minds completely. This can be years that they walk like this until a dear Christian speaks truth to their lives, then they are awakened from their slumber. I am just afraid that there aren’t enough true Christians in this world, who are unafraid of the gospel. People who are willing to share the gospel with their friends, co-workers, and people on the streets, no matter if they are rejected. No matter if people turn from them and they lose their jobs. These are the types of people that this world needs, but I ask where these people are. Are they ready to come forth, but are currently on the fence? The real issue is that people are dying every day and more and more people will finding themselves in hell come death, lest they come to know You, Jesus. And what are we doing to make an impact in this world? I know I am striving to do my part. I have many friends that are doing such more You, but where are the rest of the people who are here to follow You? Lord, abortion is running ramped, but all this could be stopped if we would simply talk to people in love and respect about this touchy topic. People need to know it is a sin and why You say it is also. May more people be saved and come to know You. I believe in You, Jesus. I love You. Amen.
1 thought on “The Deadly Effects Of Abortion”
I agree that abortion is the shedding of innocent blood and that God forgives all repented sins. But I don’t believe in the fire or the eternity of hell, as you seem to believe: it is incompatible with a loving God, “our Father.” If you are really interested in the truth, perhaps you would like to read my blog on “Hell” in my website faith-or-reason.com: I base my arguments on Bible verses too. You can then let me know your opinion, or where I went wrong if you still disagree.