“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.” (Psalm 46:1-3)
1. Jesus Is My God. He is the Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The first and the last, having always been with the Father.
2. Jesus Is My King. He is the ruler of all. His kingdom is not of this world. The Prince of Peace. Bow down before him in worship and give Him praise.
3. Jesus Is My Savior. He paid the penalty for our sins through His death on the cross. He overcame the grave and is alive.
4. Jesus Is My Healer. He has the power to heal us. Through your prayers and others, if it is in His will, you will be healed.
5. Jesus Is My Refuge. He gives us peace. We can find refuge from the storms of life. He protects us from the schemes of the enemy.
6. Jesus Is My Provider. He is our source of wisdom and truth. In prayers, we can find answers to life’s most difficult problems.
7. Jesus Is My Defender. He fights for our cause with regard to our salvation. The Lord goes before the father to make our case.
8. Jesus Is My Protector. He strengthens us with His spiritual armor. We are no longer alone, for He fights our battles with us.
9. Jesus Is My Peace & Joy. He helps us stay calm when life is difficult. There is so much happiness this brings to our lives.
10. Jesus Is My Life, My All. He is in my life, and I am so grateful. I would not be where I am today if the Lord did not save me.
11. Jesus Is My Everything. He is what I’ve always needed. I am unafraid for His courage makes me strong. I love to be in His presence.