There are many reasons why Halloween is of the devil, but for you to understand the different reasons why it is demonic, I have put together a list of reasons below.
Here are the different reasons why Halloween is evil:
- It is the day and month where witches and Satanists come out. They love to practice their dark arts this day and also reserve it as Satan’s holiday. Witches use their taro cards and do spells on people, animals, and other things. Satanists thrive on the dark things of this day and the evil festivities of this month.
- Haunted houses. These wicked places are decked out like the worst horror flicks and leave people with nightmares. This is where demonic activity takes place in people’s lives, which haunts them throughout the day and especially at night.
- The decorations on the inside and outside of houses, plus front lawns. Things like zombies, ghosts, eyeballs, bats, spiders, tombstones, jack-o-lanterns, and more. This brings in demonic activity into their houses, which causes people to be possessed, have nightmares, and also inflict others in the same way that visit.
- Zombie and scary mazes. This is where zombies and other people in scary costumes jump out at innocent people who are lost and also walking around the corn maze. These images will not easily be removed from people’s minds as days, weeks, months, and even years go by. It can also bring about nightmares.
- Parties. Generally drinking, leud dancing, and making out is involved. Games often include guessing a scary movie based on phrases used in the movie, guessing famous actors in scary movies, playing witch hat rings, doing mummy sack races, bobbing for apples. And again, people’s focus is on dark, sinister, and lustful things that are not of God.
- Paranormal activity is often sought after. Some people bring out their Ouija boards, call upon bloody Mary, and play other Satanic-like games. This is when paranormal activity takes place which is demonic in every sense of the word. It is not of God, but demonic entities doing the work.
- Ghost Tours and More. People do this in graveyards and in scary-looking vacant houses and buildings. There are even ghost tours, where people who specialize in this field take people into different places and the cemetery, where demonic activity is ramped. They are not speaking to our loved ones, but demons. Calling upon the dead goes against God and the Bible.
- Ghost Stories. This often happens around the campfire, at parties, our house and others, and many other places. So we have people making up and telling real ghost stories that happened to them and their family and friends over the years. Is this something good to take home with you afterward? Absolutely not.
- Horror and scary movies. This is the time of year that people watch the most horrific and scary movies, which is uncalled for as a Christian. Movies like Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, the Shining, The Cabin In The Woods, Friday The 13th, Halloween, The Craft, and many other demonic movies. People don’t even realize the type of demonic activity that can enter homes because of these movies.
- Trick-or-Treating, including Trunk-or-Treat. Costumes include zombies, witches, skeletons, ghosts, serial killers, and many more. People can justify going out with their kids by making sure they are dressed up like an angel, a princess, and other things like this. The same can be said for people who just hand out candy. However, they participate in the evil day nonetheless.
Isn’t it interesting that all these evil things happen in the month of Halloween and especially the day of? Is God happy with any of it? Absolutely not. As Christians, we know not to allow anything that is dark into our lives, but continually allow His light to shine forth. Speaking of different verses in the Bible that help us not get involved with this demonic holiday, they include…
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)
“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.” (John 3:19-21)
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” (Romans 12:1,2)
“Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” (1 Corinthians 10:12,13)
“ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.” (1 Corinthians 10:21-23)
“neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:27)
“have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” (Ephesians 5:11)
“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thessalonians 5:21,22)
“be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.” (1 Peter 5:8)
“love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” (1 John 2:15,16)
“follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.” (3 John 1:11)
I pray after reading the different reasons why Halloween is evil, and of the devil, that you no longer participate in it. Make a to with God that You will no longer do anything that pertains to the dark arts like Halloween and He will help you. God can rescue you and forgive you for your participation in Halloween and its evil festivities over the years. All you need to do is submit yourself to Jesus and make Him Lord of your life. Do this and God will take you place and begin to use You for His kingdom. God bless you, my friends. Amen.
Let us pray:
Oh Lord, I pray that more people will learn that Halloween is of the devil and stop participating in it. For every person who has ears to hear You, please speak this truth into their minds and hearts. This way they will stop taking their kids out trick-or-treating and doing anything else that pertains to this evil holiday. I wish I could put a stop to the satanic festivities of this day and month, but I need Your angelic hosts to help me and others to get the word out. One day, I pray that pastors will get enough boldness to preach against it behind the pulpit. This would be so wonderful. Not only will the congregation know for a fact how evil it is, but they will also help warn their neighbors. This is what I pray for, that people will no longer allow the dark deeds of this world to seep into their lives. And instead, allow Your light to abound in their life day in and day out. We cannot go on vacation one day out of the year and serve Satan. This is unthinkable, and I pray that people will repent from all their wicked deeds that stem from Halloween. Lord, come and expel every ounce of darkness from people’s lives. Then and only then will they know how to live for You. I love You, Lord. I trust in You, God. Amen.