“He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:7,8)
There is a real Hell and worse than that is the Lake of Fire. Our worst nightmares don’t even compare to what Hell and then the Lake of Fire is like. After being tormented in fire and brimstone, people are then judged and found guilty. This is when they will receive their resurrected bodies, which lead to a Second Death. The truth of the matter is this. Only those who rose to eternal life will have a body that will never die, but those who are cast into the lake of fire, will die once again. This is called the Second Death and it is no laughing matter. Many people have died in the most horrific way in this first life, but the second time people die is much worse. Imagine your flesh burning up and falling off your bones. And having to feel all this pain until all that remains is your spirit. In this life, people die, and our spirits separate from our bodies, while going into paradise or hell. And it is in hell that the wicked feel the pains of fire and brimstone while in their spirit. The same can be said for those who are now suffering in the Lake of Fire. People will be screaming in pain, while gnashing their teeth towards God. But in all their cursing and/or confessing their sins, it will be in vain, for their eternal torment and destination is set in stone by God. So who goes to the Lake of Fire?
Unrepentant sinners go to the lake of fire. These are the following individuals…
1. Fearful: These are those who are afraid of God. They don’t know Him, nor do His will. These people don’t trust that God can move them in the Spirit, so they sit around doing nothing for Him.
2. Unbelieving: These are those who don’t believe in Jesus or His teachings. Instead, their beliefs are man-made and not of God.
3. Abominable: These are those who are in violation to God’s laws. They do detestable things and are considered unclean in God’s site. Their hatred towards God is visible.
4. Murderers: These are those who intentionally kill a person. These people cause someone to die and are their blood is upon their hands. Abortion is an example of murder. People who are pro-abortion are also condemned in the same way as those who have abortions.
5. Whoremongers: These are those who are sexually immoral. I am talking about people who are fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, porn watchers, go after prostitutes, and more.
6. Sorcerers: These are those who are into magic, enchantment, witchcraft, satanists, and more. They use spells, divination, speak to spirits, while condemning portions of the Bible or all of it. People who enjoy sorcery but don’t practice it are also condemned.
7. Idolaters: These are those who worship someone or something. This can be idols or Buddha, Mary, Saints, and more. It can also be idolizing sports athletes, music artists, movie stars, and more. These people love them over the one true God. People who believe in more than one God and want to become a god are also idolaters.
8. Liars: These are those who know the truth but utter lies instead. They can also be people who teach what is false in their religion, knowing deep down it is false. These people hear what is true from Chrisitans and continue to teach what is false.
People who end up in the Lake of Fire are willful sinners. These are not people who did this in their lifetime but then repented later. God is able to wipe our slate clean no matter what we have done. This can be early on in our lives or at the end, if opportunity arises. Because most people don’t have the opportunity to do a deathbed confession, and a prayer for forgiveness, it is better to repent now than later. You see, there are no second chances when this life is over. How we ended this life puts a stamp on where we will be when death arises. So if a person was told that the truth about God and didn’t listen, while continuing to believe what they think is true come death, they will be judged as an unbeliever. The same goes for people who do things that show their hatred towards God, these people will be seen as abominable in God’s sight. As for people who abort their babies and do not repent of this, they will be judged as a murderer. As for avid porn watchers, not cutting this lose but continuing to look at it will cause God to judge us as a whoremonger. As for people who practice magic, even magic cards, they will be judged as a sorcerer. Those who pray to Mary, or sing songs of praise to Joseph Smith, will be judged as an idolater. Lastly, those who lie, in order to get away with something, will be judged as a liar. This is God’s truth. Amen.