Create and maintain a list of friends and family to pray for.
- Ask the Lord to open the hearts of your family and friends to Him.
- Pray often for them that the Holy Spirit might help you know what to say to them.
- Pray that the lost may be open to receive the gospel.
- Pray that God may open doors for you to share the gospel.
- Pray for boldness to share the gospel.
- It will be the Holy Spirit that will change their lives.
- He will put words in our mouth to know what to say to people.
Ephesians 6:18-20 (KJV)
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Colossians 4:2-4 (KJV)
2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.