Skip to content

Forum

Needing prayer. Dea...

Needing prayer. Death in my family.  

RSS

noah4040
(@noah4040)
September 13, 2019 9:58 pm  

My heart is broke into as I ask for prayer. My 32 yr old younger sister has died in a multi vehicle collision that involved 4 vehicles including a dump truck. 3 altogether lost their lives. 2 in critical condition in the hospital. Pray for all involved. I shared the full gospel with my sister Robin for 18 years and I am not sure if she had time to repent. I am shocked and broken. She has a husband and 2 sons. Both in high school. One graduating this year. I know one thing for sure Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and he still sets on the throne! He is my salvation and ultimate comforter. Nobody understands like he dose. Please pray for our family and the strength to endure this tragic loss. Lord bless you.

noah4040
(@noah4040)
September 13, 2019 10:11 pm  

I accidently put in a 3 instead of a 4. My sister Robin was 42. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

ReplyQuote
668bvb
(@668bvb)
September 14, 2019 8:48 am  

Noah,

Words alone can’t begin to express the sorrow you and the family must be experiencing.  Please seek God’s direction to help you nd th family get through this.  Though there is pain on earth as a result of this terrible accident, rest assured  your sister in heaven is rejoicing with the Lord.  

ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this:

Please Login or Register