Forum

Praise God For 2018

Praise God For 2018  

RSS

Paul Gee
(@dailycdev)
Member Admin
01/01/2019 6:48 pm  

I give God all the glory for what I've been able to accomplish in 2018.  It has been a very busy year but most of all, I am happy to report that the Lord has been in control.  In the fall, I went on a Mission Trip to Utah and with the hands of my Patrick Roy and Patrick Leyerle, many Mormons were witnessed to and prayed with.  This site has also changed a lot, through God's hand.   I've added Inspirations, Scriptures, Ministries, Mormon Resources, a Statement Of Faith, different forms for Authors and Testimonials, an advanced search and search filters, along with a new Bible Page.  As His inspiration have come in, I may not have known how to do it what he instructs right away, but He has always come through on His word.  He has given me the  instructions each time and shown me how to fit it in the site, in order to bless people.  I truly hope that you have been blessed this last year.  I pray that the Lord will continue to work in me and through my life in 2019.  I pray that this site is a blessing to you all.  It is all for the glory of God.  God bless you.

This topic was modified 7 months ago by Paul Gee

Share:
%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register