1. 6Abominable: 1Sowing discord among brethren.
2. 3Abusers of themselves with mankind 7,8(Greek: arsenokoites; arsen = adult male; koitai = bed). An adult male who practices sexual intercourse with the same sex partner ,young or old. Therefore, abusing their bodies with another sexually. This is generally referred to homosexuals, sodomites, or pederest.
3. 3,4Adultery: Sexual intercourse with a married person or as Jesus said, to look upon 2“on a woman to lust”. This happens, not only when we see somebody we think is attractive and then lust after them, while in person, but also, over the internet or magazine. Pornography is the biggest issue of adultery we have now in this generation.
4. 3,4,5Covetous or Envy: Desire wrongfully things of others. We wish for things that other people have.
5. 3,4Drunkenness: Drinking to get drunk. To have a good time at the bars. To uncontrollably drink.
6. 3Effeminate 7,8(Greek: malakos). The passive male partner in homosexual intercourse–‘homosexual.’
7. 4Emulations: To surpass another person’s achievements or imitate another person.
8. 3Extortioners: To blackmail somebody out of their money or possessions. People also expose embracing things about somebody lest they get what they want.
9. 6Fearful: These are those that fear to lose their life or property. They also refuse to accept Jesus and are now fearful for judgement.
10. 3,4Fornication: Sexual intercourse with a person that is not married.
11. 4Hatred: To be angry with somebody and have a great dislike towards them. Some of these people even wish harm on somebody because of what happened.
12. 4Heresies: To continue to believe in something that is in odds with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of these people share these lies, so that people in the faith may fall. Even false doctrines come about because of heresies. This happens when people add to the Bible and misinterpret it.
13. 3,4,5,6Idolatry: To worship idols, even cult images or statues of saints or Mary. This can also mean putting others ahead of God in your life
14. 4Lasciviousness: Sexual thoughts for another. This can be when thinking of them or while talking with them on the phone or in person.
15. 6Liars: To tell lies. This can be to get out of something, to get gain, or just for fun.
16. 4,6Murders: To kill someone. Jesus also said, if a person 2“is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment.” This means also, to not call people names, including a fool.
17. 4Revellings: To be disorderly, rebel, riot or make merry. To take great pleasure in what is evil.
18. 3Revilers: To scold or be angry with somebody. This can include abuse to children and being ill tempered.
19. 4Seditions: To stir up a revolt or disturbance. To create violence against what is lawful. Some people go so far as to sabotage something important.
20. 4Strife : To be angry and bitter with someone. You are in disagreement over issues of faith and are in conflict with God.
21. 3Thieves: To steal. To obtain something illegally from someone, in order to gain what you need or desire.
22. 6Unbelieving: To not believe in Jesus, though a person had the opportunity to believe and be saved. However, the person decided to live their own life and walk away from God.
23. 4,5Uncleanness: To walk against God’s laws. This causes a person to become impure and unholy in God’s sight.
24. 4Variance: To deviate from the teachings of Jesus. To live differently than what the Lord taught in the Bible. Therefore, your beliefs are inconsistent with God’s holy Bible.
25. 5,6Whoremongers: To have dealings with prostitutes or be sexual promiscuous with other woman or men.
26. 4,6Witchcraft or Sorcery: To be a part of or practice black magic, invoking spirits of the dead, soothsayer. Some people turn to what is called Wicca. Watching this stuff on TV or in person is participating.
27. 4Wrath: To stir up strife. To have extreme anger towards somebody. An act of rage.
Devotional Message Is Here.
Note: Any Numbered References, found above, are listed below.
1Proverbs 6:16-22 (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
20 My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
2Matthew 5:21-28 (KJV)
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
31 Corinthians 6:9-11 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
4Galatians 5:19-27 (KJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
5Ephesians 5:1-11 (KJV)
1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
6Revelation 21:1-8 (KJV)
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.